Some fun facts about Jen:
1. I am a licensed pilot and did an internship with the NTSB investing aircraft accidents.
2. I married my high school sweetheart in 2006 (Cape Cod wedding, of course!)
3. I’m obsessed with true-crime and can often be found listening to podcasts, reading, or binging the latest Netflix shows on the topic.
Some fun facts about Laura…
1. I owned Simply Sweets Baking Company in high school and still love to bake.
2. I’ve worked in the wedding industry in three states – Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Florida.
3. When I’m not at work, you can usually find me at the gym or walking my dog!
THE HEART BEHIND THE stationery
it all began with a Dream.
I’ve always had a passion for planning events, and after a corporate career in aviation, I took a leap of faith and created The Pink Polka Dot in 2009. What started as a dream from the sofa in our tiny Boston condo has evolved into so much more than I could’ve ever hoped for! While the business has grown and changed over the years, the soul of it remains the same…a passion for providing clients with exceptional service and beautiful, high-quality products.