If you are looking for the perfect save the date or invitation to reflect your Cape Cod, Newport, or coastal wedding or event, you have come to the right place! From the more traditional styles of Crane and William Arthur to the modern, whimsical designs from Envelopments and Lilly Pultizer, The Pink Polka Dot has the most extensive selection of invitations and stationery in Falmouth.
We are most known for our creative, unique, custom invitations, which have been featured in many of the areas top wedding magazines. Our wide variety of designs include Nautical, Cape Cod, Beachy, Colorful, Traditional, Elegant, and Rustic to name a few. Custom invitations are designed, printed, and assembled in-house with the utmost care and attention to detail.
We offer digital calligraphy services to our clients or can suggest local calligraphers. Digital calligraphy is utilized most often. With this service, we are able to beautifully print your guest addresses on each envelope.
Appointments are strongly encouraged for invitation and stationery orders! Not local? We can work together via phone and email.
The invitations below represent a very small sample of our designs. We have 100’s of designs and love creating new ones! Any of these designs can be altered as well (different colors, motifs, fonts, etc.).
The invitation is only the beginning…at The Pink Polka Dot, we will carry your design details through by creating custom pieces of stationery for your wedding or event! This attention to detail will create a lasting impression among your guests. Custom stationery includes:
- Ceremony Programs
- Escort Cards (direct guests to their table)
- Place Cards (direct guests to their specific seat)
- Seating Charts
- Menu Cards
- Table Numbers
- Candy & Dessert Table Signage
- Signage (Candy and Dessert Tables, Instagram, Signature Drinks, etc.)
- Favor Tags & Stickers
- Welcome Booklets & Transportation Schedules for Out of Town Guests
- Thank You Notes
- and More!
The stationery below represents only a small sample of what we offer! We love creating custom pieces to fit your event.
Timing varies based on the type of invitation you are ordering. We suggest beginning your search for invitations early so you don’t feel rushed! The process can take quite a bit of time, especially if we are designing something from scratch. Many clients will choose an already-made design from our invitation wall and make minor changes – these invitations take less time. A basic guide for timing is as follows and varies based on the complexity of design and length of time for proofs and changes:
- Basic Invitations (Cocktail Party, Rehearsal Dinner, Shower, Birthday Party, etc.) | 2 weeks
- Save the Dates | 2 – 4 weeks
- Wedding Invitations | 6 – 12 weeks
- Day-of Stationery | 1 – 4 weeks (most day-of stationery is designed in advance and printed as close to your wedding date as possible in case of last minute changes)
We can sometimes accommodate rush orders, especially for basic invitations or day-of stationery. We generally have stock on hand for basic jobs, so please don’t hesitate to contact us to determine if we can help, even in a pinch!
As each invitation is custom, pricing varies based on the paper used, number of pieces in each suite and other embellishments chosen. The pricing below is meant as a ballpark guide only. Specific pricing will be determined after a consultation and design has been discussed.
- 5×7 Flat Invitation with Envelope (birthday party, save the date, shower, etc.) | $1.75
- Wedding Invitation Suites | average $6.00 – $8.00
- Pocket Invitation Suites | average $9.00 – $12.00